- Application fee
- Minimum smsf commercial loan size of $300,000
- Major Metropolitan areas
- Purchases only
- Max LVR 65%
- Must have strong financials
- The SMSF must have at least $300,000 in assets
SMSF Commercial loans made easy
SMSF Commercial Loans are suitable for self employed individuals that own a small to medium sized business.
Typically there are two common scenarios:-
1/ Currently renting premises and now wish to purchase using a SMSF Commercial loan, or
2/ Owning a commercial property and now wishing to transfer to a SMSF structure to take advantage of tax benefits.
Factors that need to be considered include:-
Loan to Value Ratio. (each lvr is priced according to risk)
- 50% Non recourse smsf commercial loans
- 65% 15 years p/i smsf commercial loans
- 70% 15 years p/i smsf commercial loans
- 75% 25 years p/i smsf commercial loans
- 80% smsf commercial loans
If you can provide a 35% deposit and the smsf shows regular contributions then this is generally the cheapest way to finance smsf commercial property.
Call us now to find out more
And finally for any smsf commercial loan make sure you have a good set of professionals such as accountants and lawyers helping you.
Typical smsf commercial loan structure
If you need a cheap smsf commercial loan, please call us
or get a fast smsf commercial property loan quote online.